When you’re dealing with sensitive media/data devices, control and security are your top concerns.
The MATRIX System gives you full control over who has access to your devices, in a state-of-the-art secure unit.
Each device is secured in a sealed compartment and can only be accessed by passing an identification process, either through biometrics, access control card, or password, giving you the highest level of security.
You decide who is authorized to access each device and receive real-time data about who has taken what, when and for what purpose.
In addition, every operation is captured by a dedicated video camera for future use.
- Securely and conveniently store all your media devices in a single cabinet.
- Determine which staff members have access to each device and during what hours.
- Limit the number of devices that a user can hold at one time.
- Receive alerts for both the user and the manager if a device is not returned on time.
- Keep records and have access to video footage of every interaction made.