When you work with valuable objects such as keys, guns and radios, it is crucial that you can both store them securely and control who has access to them.
With MATRIX each item is stored in an individual, locked compartment and you determine who can access each one and when.
To gain access, the user must pass an identification process, either through biometrics, proximity tags or password, so you can be certain who has taken what, when and for what purpose.
Every transaction with your MATRIX unit is automatically registered and even captured by a dedicated video camera.
The ULTRA model is the world’s largest capacity unit, allowing you to secure and manage a huge number of keys, guns, radios, handcuffs etc, all in one smart cabinet.
For prisons, MATRIX smart locker is the perpect fit for securing visitors cell phones, keys, wallets and other ristrict objects.
MATRIX gives you high capacity in small space – one ULTRA cabinet can store more than 300 cell phones.
- Secure each object in a separate compartment for maximum protection
- Limit access to specific items according to personal authorizations
- Deny users access if their driver’s or firearms license expires
- Send alerts to the user and manager if an item is not returned on time
- Increase efficiency with quick and easy access by authorized personnel
- View reports, including video footage, of every use of the unit
Learn more about our Key Management System
Learn more about our Guns Storage
Learn more about our Smart Locker for cellphones